Home » Introduction » Past Directors & Associate Directors

Past Directors & Associate Directors

Director
Ass. Director
 
 
Gerhard M. Reichelt
 
1957

The Christian Study Centre on Chinese Religion was from the beginning located in the premises of the Christian Mission to Buddhists sited at Tao Fong Shan, Shatin.

In 1963, The Study Centre was renamed the ‘Christian Study Centre on Chinese Religion and Culture'.

Robert Kramers
 
1958-1960
Richard Bush
 
1961-1965
Gilbert Baker
 
1966
Frederick Brandauer
 
1967-1969
Winfried Glüer
 
1969-1973
Loren Noren
 
1973
Lee King-hung
 
1974-1994

From 1980 to 1985, there was a merger between the Study Centre and the Christian Mission to Buddhists, to become the Tao Fong Shan Ecumenical Centre.

After the merger dissolved, the Study Centre moved out of Tao Fong Shan and acquired its new office on Nathan Road, Yaumatei, Kowloon in 1986.  

Chan Shun-hing
 
1995-1996
Lai Chi-tim
 
1996-2002
In 2000, The Study Centre moved into its new home at the Theology Building, Chung Chi College.
 
Pong Kwan-wah
1996-1999
 
Chan Kwok-pui
1999-2000
 
Chow Wai-yin
2000-2003
Lo Lung-kwong
 
2002-2011
 
Francis C. W. Yip
2003-2011
 
Ying Fuk-tsang
2004-2011
Ying Fuk-tsang
Francis C. W. Yip
2011-